Fried Thai Spring Rolls With Plum Sauce
- ¼ cup Pantai Plum Sauce
- 6 oz (170g) pork butt, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons Frymax Coconut oil
- 6 oz (170g) cabbage, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons Chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon Pantai oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Primeo sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 3 dashes ground white pepper
- 1 packet frozen spring roll wrappers, thaw to room temperature
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- To make the filling, heat the oil in a skillet over high heat.
- Add the pork and stir fry until the surface turns white.
Add the cabbage, stir a few times before adding all the seasonings. Transfer the filling to a big bowl, let cool.
- Roll the filling into the spring roll wrappers.
- Deep fry the spring rolls in a pan until golden brown.
- Remove the spring rolls using a strainer or a slotted spoon, draining excess oil on a plate lined with paper towels.
Serve immediately with a bowl of plum Sauce.