- 1/2 cup (110 grams) water, cold
- 1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp (60 grams) Topchef Takoyaki Mix
- 2 cups Cabbage, chopped
- 2 Tbsp for cooking Frymax Soya Oil
- 1/2 cup TopChef Takoyaki Sauce
- 1/4 cup Ventura Real Mayo
- Bonito Flakes as needed
- Seaweed Topping as needed
- Mix cold water and Top Chef Takoyaki Mix until smooth.
- Mix in the cabbage into the mixture
- Pour half the mixture into a non-stick pan with a bit of oil over low heat. Cook each side for 2.5 to 3 minutes until golden brown. Repeat the process for the rest of the mixture
- Serve the okonomiyaki with TopChef Takoyaki Sauce, Ventura Real Mayo, Bonito Flakes, and Seaweed.