Skip to content
Choco-dipped Butter Cookies
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Beat Maven Butter and sugar on medium speed for 1-2 minutes until combined and fluffy. Add salt, vanilla, and egg, and beat until combined.
- Reduce speed to low, add the flour until mostly combined.
- Transfer the dough into a piping back with a star tip attached or into a cookie press. Pipe the cookie dough on a pre-lined baking sheet.
- Bake until light golden brown for 8-12 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- In a separate bowl, melt chocolate block. Dip the butter cookies one by one and put candy sprinkles on top. Serve and enjoy!