Chewy Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 pack (500g) Baker's Delite Cookie Mix
- 3 pcs. Large Eggs
- 120g (1/2 cup) Maven Butter, Unsalted
- 1 1/4 tsp Cornstarch
- 2 1/2 cup (500g) Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 177 degree celcius.
- Prepare parchment lined baking sheets.
- Mix Baker's Delite Cookie mix with softened butter, egg, cornstarch, and chocolate chips in a bowl until soft dough forms.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough and place it few inches apart from each other on the baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 mins. or until the edges are golden brown.
- Cool the cookies on the baking sheets for 1-2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Yield: 15-17 pieces