Butter Garlic Chicken
- 500g chicken, 8 cuts
- 1 cup chicken breading mix
Butter Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 cup butter, salted
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Coconut oil, for frying
- Coat the chicken in the chicken breading mix
- Deep fry the chicken in high heat (around 170C), using coconut oil until the batter is golden and crisp, around 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside.
- Saute the garlic in 2 tablespoons of butter at low to medium heat for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat then allow the residual heat to soften the remaining butter.
- Toss the fried chicken in the sauce then finish with the parsley