Brownies with Macadamia Nuts
- 500g Baker's Delite Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Fry Max Coconut Oil
- 2pcs Eggs, medium
- 4 Tbsp Water
- 1 Tbsp Invert Sugar
- Chopped Nature's Basket Macadamia (as desired)
*Invert Sugar can be replaced with Farm Brother's Maple Syrup or Simple Syrup
- Preheat the oven to 177C (350F)
- Prepare and line, 9-inch square pan.
- Place Baker's Delite Brownie Mix, Fry Max Coconut Oil, eggs, invert sugar, and water into a bowl.
- Mix for 1 minute at low speed. Mixture will be thick.
- Spread batter evenly in pan and add the chopped macadamia nuts on top
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Do not overbake.
- Cool brownies in pan for 5-8 minutes then run a spatula or knife around the edge, loosen and invert onto the cake rack to remove from the pan.