Bourbon BBQ Burger
- 3 pcs Angus beef burgers
- 1/2 cup TOPCHEF BOURBON BBQ GLAZE
- 3 pcs Sliced cheese
- 3 tbsp VENTURA FOODS REAL MAYONNAISE
- 3 pcs Iceberg Lettuce
- 6 pcs Bacon, cooked according to package directions
- 3 pcs Store-bought Burger Buns, split in half
- In a griddle cook burger for 2 minutes each side on high heat. Before removing from pan, top each burger with bourbon glaze and cheese. Cover with lid.
- Once bourbon glaze seeps through the patty, take out from pan.
- To assemble, spread mayonnaise on each bottom half of buns and top with lettuce, burger then bacon. Top with remaining top half on buns to form a sandwich.