- 2 tbsp Takam Liquid Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Primeo Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 3 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 pack Farm Haven Beef Short Plate
- 200g Store Bought Egg Noodles
- 80 g Carrot, thinly sliced
- 100 g Cabbage, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, combine liquid seasoning, sesame oil, brown sugar, stock and cornstarch. Mix well and set aside.
- In a wok, saute garlic in oil until softened. Add beef and toss for 1-2 minutes or until soft and fully cooked.
- Add noodles and liquid seasoning mixture. Toss for another 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables and toss for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Leave a comment