Beef A La Pobre
- 600 grams Farm Haven Tenderloin Salpicao Cut
- 600 grams Water
- 200 grams Topchef Instant Gravy Mix
- 40 grams Garlic Clove, Chopped
- 3 grams Black Pepper, cracked
- 20 grams Liquid Seasoning
- 20 grams Maven Butter, Unsalted
- 10 grams Frymax Coconut oil
- In a bowl mix water and Gravy Mix, Mix well to prevent lumps and set aside.
- In a pan add Coconut Oil, heat it up and dissolve half of Maven Butter, put garlic and saute until light brown.
- Add Tenderloin Salpicao and continue to saute for 1min.
- Add Gravy mixture, simmer until the beef is tender: Continue to add water if it's needed.
- Season w/ black pepper and liquid seasoning.
- Transfer to a serving plate, serve and enjoy.