How To Effectively Use Saniplus Disinfectant Fogging Machine and Solution
1. Seal off area prior to fogging by closing all ventilation systems and exit points. (*NOTE: For best results, area to be disinfected should be cleaned and rid of all visible dirt before fogging.)
2. Use this Application Dilution Rate: 100 mL/ 15 cubic meter (m3 ).
Use the formula below to get Total Fogging Solution per Area:
Total Fogging Solution = Application Rate x Volume of Space*
*NOTE: Volume of Space = Length (l) x Width (w) x Height (h)
3. Use the formula below to get Duration of Fogging needed for a given space:
Duration of Fogging = Total Fogging Solution/Flow Rate*
*NOTE: Flow Rate depends on the specification of your fogging machine. Check machine for details.
4. Let the fog stay for 15 to 30 minutes before letting the fog disperse out.
- Always refer to your fogging machine’s manual for application instructions and specifications.
- Vacate the designated area during actual application; otherwise, make sure to wear proper PPE (goggles, face mask, gloves, and protective coat) when entering the area.
- The sanitation process will be more effective if the designated area is thoroughly cleaned prior to fogging.
Shop Saniplus Disinfectant Fogging Bundle here